First Advantage offers fully integrated background investigation, substance abuse testing and employee assistance programs. They provide a comprehensive suite of global talent acquisition solutions designed to reduce the time, cost and risk associated with candidate recruiting, applicant tracking, screening, assessments and ongoing retention processes.
- Candidate Sourcing – First Advantage will help you reach the most qualified candidates for your open positions with job board posting technologies, recruitment media management, recruitment marketing and candidate sourcing and screening services.
- Applicant Tracking – From job creation to the first day of work, First Advantage will help you make better hires and realize efficiencies along the way. You can manage all your recruiting, hiring and onboarding processes with their applicant tracking solutions.
- Screening & Assessment – First Advantage helps you get the insight you need to hire, develop and promote people who can make a difference in your organization with extensive skill and behavioral assessments. Also screen for tax credits and incentives for candidates hired.
- Post-Hire – First Advantage can also help you give your employees the tools they need to provide proof of income and/or employment when securing financing or housing, as well as when applying for a job or government assistance.
Most clients will no longer need to contract with separate service providers, manage multiple sources of data and reconcile the elements in the recruitment-hiring-retention process. The list below, of services offered by First Advantage helps illustrate this.
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Behavioral & Skills Assessments
- Background Screening
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Employment & Income Verification
- Fingerprinting Services
- I-9/E-Verify Solutions
- Job Distribution Technology
- Search Engine Optimization
- Substance Abuse Testing
- Tax Credits & Incentives
- Workplace Services
We have included a price list to give you a general idea of what you will need to allocate for the vetting portion of your hiring budget. Feel free to inquire with First Advantage whether you are a small family run business or a Fortune 500 corporation. They are very comfortable dealing with thousands of hires or just a few and can provide the same excellent level of services in all scenarios.
Background Verification Services:
- $5.15 – Social Security
- $7.50 – Employment Credit
- $12.65 – County Criminal (per county level court)
- $16.70 – 10 Year County Criminal (per county level court)
- $12.65 – Statewide Criminal (per state)
- $11.50 – Federal Criminal (per court)
- $9.00 – NationScan
- $15.80 – NationScan Plus
- $5.50 – Driving Record (MVR)
- $13.80 – Education Verification
- $12.00 – Workers Compensation Claims
- $13.80 – Prior Employer Verification – per employer (including DOT as needed)
- $13.80 – Reference- Personal/Professional/Vendor
- $25.00 – Exit Interview
- $12.80 – Professional License Verification
- $22.00 – Civil Search (per county court)
- $22.00 – Civil Search (per federal court)
- $10.00 – Statewide Sex Offender Registry
- $7.50 – Office of the Inspector General Debarment
- $7.25 – Patriot Act – Prohibited Parties Database (includes OFAC)
- $7.00 – FCRA Pre-Adverse/Adverse Action Letters
- $34.00 – Standard Lab Based Drug Screening: Non-DOT/DOT (labCorp PSC Only)
- $43.00 – Standard Lab Based Drug Screening: Non-DOT/DOT (Medtox or Quest)
- $94.54 – Standard Hair Testing (Omega)
- $151.90 – Standard Hair Testing (Psychemedics)
- $37.50 – Intercept Collection Screening Device
All prices exclude out of pocket expenses such as court fees, school transcripts, registry fees, and 900# fees to verify employment and education. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.